The picnic will be held this year at Tilgate Park (Near the play park), on the date shown above.
Please could we ask that you complete and return the slip below so we can calculate the numbers attending.
· This event will be open to all children who attend Daisy Chain Day Nursery and Baby Daisy Chain and includes our school leavers who will be leaving the nursery this year
· The plan is to all meet at Tilgate Park for 3pm.
· We need to encourage as many parents to attend as possible with their children. If your child is booked into nursery that day it would be lovely if you could still accompany them to the picnic, please collect your child from nursery by 2.30pm and transport them to Tilgate Park.
· If your child is booked into nursery that afternoon but you are unable to accompany them please advise us ASAP as we need to arrange suitable supervision for your child to come with staff. Picnic tea will be supplied for them. We will walk to the playing fields. Any non-walkers will be travelling in buggies, however, there are limited numbers of children that we can take!
· We ask you to collect your child from Tilgate Park at 5.00pm. If this is not possible please indicate below as we will need to make suitable arrangements to get your child back to nursery by 6.00pm.
· If your child is not booked into attend nursery on this day please feel free to come along and meet us at the park at 3.00pm. You will be required to stay with your child. Please bring your picnic tea with you.
· Please be aware we will not be able to book children in for extra sessions on this afternoon.
· Please let us know by the 15th July if you can attend